Carter Machinery Company, the authorized Caterpillar dealer serving Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Delaware and Washington D.C. is hiring a Senior Analyst for the Fluid Analysis Laboratory in Salem, Virginia at our corporate headquarters. The Senior Analyst is responsible for analyzing and registering fluid sample to assist with identifying pending component issues/concerns for customers and service areas. The Senior Analyst will ensure that all laboratory practices are consistent with Carter Fluid Lab procedures. This position will interpret sample results daily and develop new standards as necessary for Caterpillar and non-Caterpillar products. Responsibilities include maintaining all required documents and following all procedures required to successfully meet the criteria of ISO 9001 certification. Seeking candidates previous experience operating, calibrating and maintaining lab equipment, preferred. High school diploma, required. Heavy Equipment knowledge, preferred
Requirements for Senior Analyst:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess ability to operate, calibrate and maintain lab equipment.
- Demonstrated experience operating, calibrating and maintaining lab equipment, preferred.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be able to interact professionally with customers and all levels of personnel within the organization.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must possess ability to function well in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Promote a positive customer experience.
- Uphold the Core Values of Integrity, Commitment, Excellence and Teamwork by embracing The Carter Way.
Must meet physical requirements for the job, including the ability sit or stand for prolonged periods of time. Able to lift, carry and maneuver items up to 10 pounds in weight. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Additional duties may be assigned.
Carter Machinery Co., Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law – are encouraged to apply.
Carter Machinery is a drug-free workplace.