Cleveland Brothers, the largest Cat® dealer in Pennsylvania, northern West Virginia and western Maryland, has an immediate opportunity for a high energy Yard Attendant.
The essential qualifications for this position include:
- Holding a current up to date forklift operation certificate for loading and unloading equipment,
- Must be willing and able to learn DBS, IRS
- Fill out accurate shipping and receiving paperwork and follow all procedures listed in the shipping and receiving hand book
- Fuel equipment
- Cleaning equipment / Wash bay duties
- Painting equipment
- Setting and prepping equipment to customer specifications before shipping
- Maintaining a clean and organized yard environment
- Must have good communication skills and have good human relations skills
- Must work with coordinators to ensure accurate counts of all inventory
- Ensure all equipment is labeled properly
- Must take pictures of all equipment shipping and receiving from the branch
- Report damages to their supervisor and coordinators
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Customer satisfaction is of primary consideration
- The incumbent must be willing to work overtime and occasionally be available for weekend calls
As a Yard Attendant you are required to work in an industrial environment which includes exposure to significant environmental conditions.
Physical requirements include:
- Overall stamina
- Sitting, standing, climbing, walking, lifting, pulling and/or pushing
- Carrying, grasping, reaching, stooping and crouching
- Listening and speaking
- Must have good motor coordination skills
- Coordination of eyes, hands, and feet
- Verbal intelligence and numerical intelligence
- The workplace environmental conditions include subject to noise, heat, cold, injury exposures, and atmospheric exposures
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
Perks & Benefits:
- Highly Competitive salary
- Specialty tools provided
- Time off - including Paid holidays & Personal days
- Medical insurance - starting day 1 of employment
- Vision, dental, short and long-term disability
- 401k match
- Profit sharing
- Company provided uniforms and footwear
- Continuous education program
- Life insurance
Graduate of a technical school, military school, or relevant working experience acceptable to the company.
About Us: Founded in 1948, Cleveland Brothers Equipment Co., Inc., is the exclusive Cat® dealer of western and central Pennsylvania, northern West Virginia and western Maryland, providing new, used and rental equipment, parts and service.
Cleveland Brothers supplies a vast variety of solutions and products, including construction machinery, industrial diesel and gas engines and generators, air compressors and boosters, oil and gas machinery and much more, in addition to full truck service for all makes and models. With 29 locations, customers have access to all of the parts and equipment needed to get the job done, backed by industry-leading technicians and staff. For more information, please visit www.ClevelandBrothers.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.